Please use the following guidelines and templates for submitting documents to the Archdiocesan Pastoral Communiqué:
- Email your enclosures to: email@example.com.
- Documents must be approved by the Department Head prior to submission.
- The deadline for submission is 11:00 a.m. on Thursdays, at which time the Office of Communications will review documents. You will be contacted if there is anything else needed to publish your request.
- All position vacancies submissions for the Communiqué should be sent to Human Resources via the Post a Job Opening web page.
MEMO TEMPLATE AND INSTRUCTIONS
For Chancery employees, the memo template can be found on the “S” Drive in the Chancery Letterhead folder. A memo sample can be found here.
Please use this template and remember to:
- Use Bookman Old Style font.
- Send the memo as a Word document.
- Send any additional documents that will accompany the memo, such as a flyer or brochure, separately as a PDF.
Note: parishes and/or other organizations should email their submissions as announcements (see below).
Announcements should always list all the following:
- Who is the announcement for?
- The date of the parish bulletin you want the announcement printed in
- Date and time of the event
- Address of where the event will take place
- Who to contact for more information
- The name of the archdiocesan department sending the announcement
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-920-7349.