- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Archbishop’s statement on Chauvin conviction
- Saying he missed people, pope returns to window for Sunday prayer
- Accountability, transparency, due process still needed, abuse experts say
- Like every true follower of Christ, St. Anselm had to carry his cross, especially in the form of opposition.
- Love these brain breaks @STMDecatur!
- Congratulations to Gretchen Conboy from @OLASchoolATL on receiving this honor!
- Happy 94th, yes, 94th birthday to the man himself, our former leader, Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI!
- Happy 80th anniversary to St. Thomas More Catholic Church – Decatur, Georgia, which was established on April 19, 1941!
- Today I blessed the recent renovated offices and the new rectory of Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church – Atlanta were the Marist fathers faithfully serve God’s holy people.
- Yesterday I celebrated confirmations at St Benedict Catholic Church . Congratulations to all! You answered the questions well!
- Declaración del arzobispo sobre la condena de Chauvin
- Renovación de promesas une a sacerdotes en Misa Crismal
- Cardinal Gregory issues statement on conviction of former Minneapolis police officer for the murder of George Floyd
- Pope Francis Encourages Discerners to Follow in the Footsteps of Saint Joseph in Celebration of Annual World Day of Prayer for Vocations
- Statement of U.S. Bishop Chairmen on Verdict in Trial of Derek Chauvin
- U.S. Bishop Chairman Calls for Easter Response to Mass Shooting in Indianapolis
- Catholics Can Now Support National Pastoral and Charitable Programs with #iGiveCatholic
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.