- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Support grows for bi-partisan effort to repeal Georgia’s death penalty
- Archbishop of Atlanta clarifies stance on COVID-19 vaccines
- In Rite of Election, hundreds journey toward the church
- Atlanta priests, bishops take part in racial healing program
- Local Catholic student athletes sign on to play college sports
- A second career leads Kelly Wood to serve as St. Catherine of Siena principal
- As we begin this 40 day journey into Lent, may we continue to look toward the crucifix as our guide during this time of fasting and sacrifice.
- This morning I celebrated school Mass at St. Thomas More School, Decatur, GA! What a great hope are these young men and women for the Church and for our society!
- The Five Georgia Martyrs, the saints of our land!
- Saint Katharine Drexel established 145 missions, 50 schools for African Americans, and 12 schools for Native Americans.
- Atlanta Archbishop tells Catholics to ‘get whatever vaccine is available to them’
- Some Catholics shed doubt on Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Catholic Journalist February 2021
- U.S. Bishops’ President and International Justice and Peace Chairman Express Solidarity with Pope Francis’ Apostolic Journey to Iraq
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen for Doctrine and for Pro-Life Address the Use of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine
- U.S. Bishops’ Chairman for International Justice and Peace Expresses Solidarity with People in Myanmar Following Coup
- Arzobispo de Atlanta aclara su postura sobre las vacunas contra el COVID-19
- La fuente y el culmen de la vida cristiana en una pandemia
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.