- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Bishops, in virtual meeting, focus on McCarrick report, pandemic, racism
- Central Night Shelter volunteers serve homeless amid pandemic
- Great news from our friends at DioSav Archives & Records Office!
- Happy 5th anniversary to Holy Name of Jesus Chinese Catholic Mission in Norcross, which was established on November 15, 2015!
- The more we surrender control or any other area of our life to God, the more we become attuned to God’s voice and how he wants our will to freely choose his will.
- All Spanish speaking parish leaders are invited to “Familia, Pequeña Iglesia Misionera,” a pastoral resource for Family discipleship in light of the conclusions of V Encuentro. Nov. 16-19.
- These delightful 1st graders sing for the virtual Christmas program.
- December 1st is #iGiveCatholic on #GivingTuesday!
- Album by Catholic professor, composer in Atlanta nominated for Latin Grammy
- Principal praises students, staff for lack of COVID-19 infections during in-person classes
- U.S. Bishops Approve Three Action Items During 2020 General Assembly
- U.S. Bishops Vote for Chairmen of Eight Standing Committees, Board Members for Catholic Relief Services, and a New General Secretary at November General Assembly
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen Renew Call to Stop Executions
- National Collection Helps Religious Orders Care for Their Elderly Members
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.