- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Archbishop Hartmayer receives sacred pallium
- Milagro Movil hits the road to bring Christ’s peace to families
- Meet the new CEO of St. Vincent de Paul Georgia
- Beatified teen showed that heaven is ‘attainable goal,’ cardinal says
- Archbishop celebrates pallium Mass with family, friends
- Ideals of St. Francis of Assisi showcased in prayer and song at pallium Mass
- Faithful Citizenship videos a starting point for Catholic voters
- Mass, panel discussion upcoming events for Respect Life Month
- Archdiocese to offer virtual program on new ‘Directory for Catechesis’ in Spanish
- It is great to have them back @SJCS_MariettaGA for in-person instruction! @archatl
- #Throwback to last week. The former Bishop of @diosav, now Archbishop of @archatl, talks with the new Bishop of Savannah, before the Pallium Mass.
- Saint Teresa of Avila was a woman “for God,” a woman of prayer, discipline and compassion.
- What a wonderful display of faith in the family @SJEeagles @archatl
- Happy 60th anniversary to Saint Luke the Evangelist in Dahlonega, which was established as a parish in October 9, 1960!
- Blessed Carlo Acutis, pray for us!
- Today I blessed the image of el Señor de los Milagros and Nuestra Señora de las Nubes that will start a virtual pilgrimage in the Archdiocese of Atlanta
- La Arquidiócesis ofrecerá un taller virtual en español sobre el nuevo ‘Directorio para la Catequesis’
- U.S. Bishops’ Chairman of International Justice and Peace Echoes Pope’s Call for Cease-fire in Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
- U.S. Bishops’ President Prays for Life and Safety as Hurricane Delta Reaches Gulf
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.