- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Bishop Stephen Parkes asks for prayers as he begins ministry in Savannah
- Atlanta parishes making environmental inroads
- Sunday Mass dispensation extended until further notice
- Atlanta Catholics remain faithful in pandemic
- Atlanta seminarians provide aid, comfort to hurricane victims
- New columbarium extension of Ignatius House mission
- Join us via livestream on Wednesday, October 7 at 12:30 p.m. for the Imposition of the Sacred Pallium Mass for Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer.
- We love how you have adapted and expanded this wonderful tradition @OLASchoolATL! @archatl
- Each of the archangels performs a different mission in Scripture: Michael protects; Gabriel announces; Raphael guides. We still experience God’s protection, communication, and guidance on a daily basis in ways which defy description.
- What a wonderful day it was @StJosephAthens!@archatl#vocations #catholicschoolsatlanta
- Virtual Pregnancy Aid Gala tonight! Thank you to all who made this Virtual Gala a success!
- I celebrated the sacrament of Confirmation at Saint Gabriel parish in Fayetteville, GA. Congratulations to the young men and women, very joyful moment indeed!
- Archbishop of Atlanta to attend dedication ceremony of UWG’s Catholic Center on Saturday
- Death penalty denounced for ignoring inmates’ capability to be ‘redeemed’
- U.S. Bishops’ Virtual Rosary on the Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary
- USCCB President and Migration Chair Celebrate 15 Years of Justice for Immigrants Initiative
- Catholic Leaders Call on President and Congress to Support Additional COVID-19 Relief for Those in Need
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.