- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Southeastern bishops celebrate Mass at Rome’s St. John Lateran
- Pope shares with U.S. bishops his frustration with reaction to Amazon text
- Lenten fish fry dinners announced
- Compassion favorite value of Athens education honoree
- Mary’s teacher finds students’ comfort is key to learning
- We are proud to announce the publication of our 2018-2019 annual report including stories on grants awarded and heartwarming donor stories from across the @archatl.
- Pope John Paul II declared February 11 as a World Day Observance of those who need healing of body, mind or spirit.
- It’s National Marriage Week! Tune into foryourmarriage.org for tips and resources to strengthen your marriage.
- U.S. Bishops’ Annual Ash Wednesday Collection Supports the Catholic Church in Central and Eastern Europe
- National Marriage Week and World Marriage Day Uphold Marriage as the Foundation of the Domestic Church
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship Videos Inspire Catholics to Prayer and Action in Political Life, Apply Teachings of Pope Francis
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.