- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Clergy, parish secretaries and bulletin editors
From: Daniel West, Marriage and Family, Office of Formation and Discipleship
The archdiocesan website has been updated to reflect the four major aspects of Marriage Preparation. All of the resources needed to prepare engaged couples are outlined on this page. Namely,
1) Important documents for clergy.
2) Marriage Prep Program options with details and dates.
3) Marriage Prep Inventory options.
4) Natural Family Planning methods and how to learn them.
Also, the 2022 dates for the archdiocesan sponsored programs have been updated. Please see attached flyer.
For any further questions regarding marriage preparation, please contact me at 404-920-7631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.