- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- In early morning darkness, pope pays tribute to Immaculate Conception
- Pope, arriving in Cyprus, tells Catholics to celebrate, welcome diversity
- Justices seem willing to allow Mississippi’s 15-week abortion ban
- The 80th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. To commemorate the day, we are sharing some relevant items from our collections.
- Mary Immaculate, make our hearts like yours! #atlvocations
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Cathedral of Christ the King, Atlanta GA. We also closed the year of Saint Joseph, a year of great graces!
- This evening, I celebrated the sacrament of Confirmation at San Toribio Romo mission in Chatsworth, GA. Thank you to Fr. Abel Guerrero, for his gracious welcome!
- U.S. Bishops’ Migration Chairman Expresses Concern Over Reimplementation of Migrant Protection Protocols
- National Collections Chairman Expresses Gratitude for Generosity of the Faithful
- Faith Groups Say the Build Back Better Act Would Exclude Faith-Based Child Care and Pre-Kindergarten Providers
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.