- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Mass raises awareness for domestic violence
- Notre Dame grad students strengthen ministries of local church
- Young artist honors Mother of God in her works
- Annual Memorial Mass for clergy November 2
- Order of Malta Sanctity of Life Mass at Holy Spirit Catholic Church, in Atlanta.
- Blessing of the statue of Pedro de Corpa and companions, the five Friars of Georgia, whose cause of canonization is in process. We pray for their intercession.
- October 11 is his feast day as it’s the date of his opening of the Second Vatican Council.
- Happy 65th anniversary to St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Toccoa, which was elevated to a parish on October 14, 1956!
- Happy Hispanic Heritage Month from CCA! Each year we celebrate #HispanicHeritageMonth to recognize the cultures, histories, and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America.
- U.S. Bishops’ Migration Chairman Welcomes Refugee Admissions Target of 125,000
- U.S. Bishops Invite Young People to Join Celebration for World Youth Day 2023
- U.S. Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman on Rescinding of “Protect Life Rule”
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.