- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Korean Catholic roots deepen with new Duluth parish
- Synodal process looks to hear from those on the margins of the church
- Catholic Foundation donors honored at annual Deo Gratias Mass
- When conscience meets the common good
- Parish Milestones: Corpus Christi Church celebrates 50 years
- Bishop Ned Shlesinger and Jayna Hoffacker, Associate Director of Justice and Peace Ministries, attended a luncheon for faith leaders at the Loudermilk Center hosted by the Multifaith Initiative to End Mass Incarceration.
- The Archdiocese of Atlanta and Georgia Catholics Against the Death Penalty will offer A Mercy & Action Prayer Service for World Day Against the Death Penalty.
- In preparation of the Feast of the Guardian Angels, our 1st grade angels visited St. George’s Village & St. Peter Chanel.
- On Sunday, Bishop Konzen celebrated Mass with the The Atlanta Archdiocese Council of Catholic Women for their 64th Annual Convention!
- 2021 Respect for Life Month Statement
- S. Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman Responds to House Vote on Bill that Imposes Radical “Abortion on Demand Until Birth”
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.