- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Dioceses emerge from Hurricane Ida’s wrath as others prepare to help
- Free access to Southeast Catechist Conference extended
- Marist School’s head football coach claims 400th win
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Lay Leadership Dinner/Talk! What a wonderful time!
- Thank you to Fr. Dan Toof for his gracious Also, I took a picture with the youth I was supposed to confirm two months ago that due to heavy traffic in Atlanta I could not get there on time.
- A perfect way to start the day. “This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
- Join us two weeks from today for a webinar with Formed, hosted by Augustine Institute!
- Caridades Católicas Atlanta lanza un método digital para combatir el estrés
- Papa: La vacunación es un acto de amor
- Local charities working to help relocate Afghan refugees coming to metro Atlanta
- Seminarian immersion program yields a harvest of pastoral experience
- Bishop Chairmen Emphasize Ecological Conscience in Statement for World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation
- U.S. Bishops’ President Offers Prayers in Solidarity with Those Impacted by Hurricane Ida
- In Labor Day Statement, Bishop Chairman Echoes Pope Francis’ Call to Build Economy Without Exclusion
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.