- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
The Georgia Bulletin
- Christ’s victory over death proclaims a second chance for all, pope says
- Cardinal, at pope’s Good Friday service, decries divisions within church
- The archbishop’s Holy Week statement on racism
- Mourning shooting victims, Asian Catholics join others against violence
- Jesus takes on human suffering to draw even closer to people, pope says
- Catechists honored as front line evangelizers
- Join us for a “Novena of Thursday Holy Hours” each week at 11 a.m. until the Feast of Corpus Christi as a continued Eucharistic renewal in @archatl
- Please join Catholics in the @archatl and around the world in praying for the protection of fundamental rights worldwide this April.
- Throwback to last month when we had our first ever virtual Middle School Catholic Fest!
- Happy 70th anniversary to Saint Joseph Catholic Church in Marietta, which was elevated to a parish on March 29, 1951!
- Pope Francis calls for an age of mercy. So where is it?
- Cobb County Catholic Coalition dedicates 45th Habitat Home in Austell
- Catholic Church of St. Ann hosts Mass in support of democracy in Myanmar
- ‘We’re gradually coming into the light’: churches prepare for Easter Sunday
- USCCB Catholic Home Missions Appeal Strengthens the Church in the United States
- Situation at the U.S.-Mexico Border
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.