- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Day of abstinence lifted for Solemnity of St. Joseph
- Life triumphs over death as Christians rebuild in Iraq, pope says
- Returning from Iraq, pope talks about ‘risks’ taken on trip
- IHM appoints interim principal to leadership role
- It’s #CatholicSistersWeek! In honor of the scores of women religious who have served the Archdiocese of Atlanta over the years, the Office of Archives and Records has compiled some photographs and documents that highlight their work.
- We were blessed to have a VERY special guest join our weekly staff meeting today. Our fearless leader of the whole Archdiocese of Atlanta: Archbishop Gregory John Hartmayer!
- We warmly welcome Laura Cichanski to her new role as Principal of Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School.
- Saint Dominic Savio would say, “I can’t do big things. But I want all I do, even the smallest thing, to be for the greater glory of God.”
- An excellent way to redirect your tax dollars @StPiusXAtlanta!
- USCCB Chairmen Welcome Designation of Temporary Protected Status for Venezuela
- Statement of USCCB President and Bishop Chairmen in Response to Passage of the American Rescue Plan Act
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Administrative Committee Releases a Pastoral Message on the COVID-19 Global Pandemic
- The Catholic Relief Services Collection Protects Human Life and Promotes Human Dignity Worldwide
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.