- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Clergy, principals, parish/school staff, religious sisters and brothers
CC: Parish and school secretaries
From: Sue Stubbs, Director Victim Assistance Program, and Jenni Ellis, Director Safe Environment Program, Office of Child and Youth Protection
In support of National Child Abuse Prevention Month beginning Thursday, April 1, we invite you to visit the web-links below and review the following resources. The USCCB has created many resources that are powerful and effective in promoting awareness and healing of childhood abuse; it is well worth your time to review them and see how best they can be used in your parish/school.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB):
- https://www.usccb.org/offices/child-and-youth-protection/diocesan-resources – scroll half-way down page to Child Abuse Prevention Month section
- Archdiocese of Atlanta Office of Child & Youth Protection:
- Prevent Child Abuse Georgia:
We encourage you to share this information with your parish/school community during the month of April and beyond. Please know that we are here to assist you with any questions or suggestions. Thank you for all you do to keep kids safe!
Sue Stubbs MS, NCC
Director, Victim Assistance Program
Director, Safe Environment Program