- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: All employees with Paychex access
From: Shannon Wiggins, HRMS Analyst, Office of Human Resources
Paychex is making a change for security purposes on how their system is accessed, directing all users to register and create an account on the Paychex Flex login page. This is a new platform which will be used to access products you are already using.
- What will change? The only thing changing is the website for login & the login ID/Password. Once users have registered, instead of using MyPaychex.com, they will enter a new address in the web browser – www.PaychexFlex.com.
- Who does this impact? Anyone who accesses MyPaychex.com: employees who currently have access (to view check stubs or enter time worked in TLO), payroll administrators and business managers.
- What do I need to do?
- If you do not have a login at this time to Paychex, you don’t have to do anything.
- If you have a login to Paychex currently, beginning Thursday, February 18, login to the MyPaychex.com website. Once logged in, you will be notified that you may register and create an account for Paychex Flex. Click on that option and complete the registration. For more information on creating a new account, please visit: How to Create an Account with Paychex Flex.
- Once logged into the new site, click on one of the tabs of the left of the screen: Payroll, Human Resources or Time and Labor (not shown. See image). This will take you to your regular systems and you can proceed as usual.
- What is the time frame for this? Users should setup their Paychex Flex account between Thursday, February 18, and Sunday, February 28.
- By Sunday, February 28, all users will access Paychex using the web address of PaychexFlex.com to login.