- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Ash Wednesday: Different look, same message
- Town hall addresses coronavirus’ impact on hunger
- 40 Days for Life kicks off in Atlanta on Ash Wednesday
- New on-demand Bible study featured on The Quest Atlanta 1160 AM
- Archdiocese announces consolidation of two southside Catholic schools
- Celebrating Catholic School Week
- Yesterday we celebrated the 25th Anniversary of Holy Spirit Preparatory School . Twenty five years of solid Catholic education to the service of the community.
- In honor of Catholic Schools Week, we are excited to announce the addition of the Archdiocese of Atlanta’s Catholic schools to our interactive story map!
- Registration is now open for the 2021 Middle School Catholic Fest!
- Whatever form this calling may take, a Catholic believes that the Holy Spirit is the source of every authentic vocation.
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen Welcome Administration’s Racial Equity Actions on Housing and Prisons
- USCCB Migration Chairman Welcomes Administration’s Actions to Rebuild Immigration System, Restore Due Process, and Recognize Human Dignity of Immigrants and Refugees
- Bishop Chairmen Express Support for Additional COVID-Relief Package, Lay Out Priorities to Help Those Most in Need
- Catholic Schools Are Beating Covid – WSJ
- No, it wasn’t wrong for Catholic parishes to accept Covid relief money from the government | America Magazine
- Teachers and Administrators of the Year
- You’re Invited to Participate in the National Catholic Men’s Conference!
- Archbishop Hartmayer Shares The Catholic School Advantage
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.