- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, religious brothers and sisters, marriage and family-life ministers and parish staff
From: Daniel West, Marriage and Natural Family Planning, Office of Formation & Discipleship
Each year the USCCB provides an abundance of resources for National Marriage Week (Feb. 7-14), which may be of assistance to you and your parish. This year’s theme is: “To Have, To Hold, To Honor.”
- Flyer/Bulletin Insert (English) for parishes
- Flyer/Bulletin Insert (Spanish) for parishes
- Preaching Resource for all diocesan clergy
- Prayers of the Faithful for parishes
- At-Home Marriage Retreat (English) for all married couples
- At-Home Marriage Retreat (Spanish) for all married couples
- Parish Resource to promote NMW 2021 for diocesan and parish leaders
If you need more information regarding these resources, please contact me at (404) 920-7631 or Patrick Metts at (404) 920-7643.