- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Change of heart, legislation needed to curb the ‘moral crisis’ of abortion, says archbishop
- Marist campus minister reflects on radical discipleship
- Georgia Catholic Conference observes opening days of unusual legislative session
- Happy 100th Day of School @STMDecatur! Tigers love their Tootsie Rolls! @archatl#catholicschoolsatlanta #decatur
- To all of you discerning the call of Jesus to serve his people, we have an appointment! I hope to see you at Our Lady of the Americas this coming Saturday!
- Today I celebrated the School Mass at Saint John Neumann Catholic School. What a joy to share the faith with these great little ones!!!
- Recognizing our Employees of the Year – Teresa Moon represents all that is good – her positivity and kindness are contagious. She makes the Immaculate Heart of Mary community a special one and all the children and parents love her!
- Recognizing our Employees of the Year – MaryLee Sleeth is an accomplished teacher who lives Gospel values and whose Catholic faith guides her life.
- We are officially in ordinary time, which means green vestment time!
- U.S. Bishop Chairman Grateful for Administration’s Early Actions to Address Urgent Food and Housing Needs
- World Day of Prayer for Consecrated Life to Be Celebrated February 2, 2021
- USCCB Chairmen Affirm Administration’s Order Ensuring All Persons Included in Census and Apportionment
- U.S. Bishops’ Pro-Life Chairman Responds to President and Vice President’s Statement on Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity: Rev. Dr. Luther Smith, Jr.
- Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer’s Homily for 2021 Mass for the Unborn
- 2021 Christian Unity Week Prayer Service
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.