- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Archbishop Hartmayer’s statement on McCarrick report
- McCarrick report summary cites lack of serious investigations of rumors
- Biden says once he’s in White House, he’ll ‘unify’ the nation
- Harnessing the power of prayer at St. Jude the Apostle Church
- Parish Milestones: St. Patrick Church, Norcross, celebrates 50 years
- Parish catechetical leaders and all lay ministry leaders, join Sherry Weddell in a webinar sponsored by the Office of Formation and Discipleship on November 18!
- Studies show that parents place their children in Catholic schools to provide them a total education, which includes growth in religious awareness, superior academic achievement and the secure and disciplined learning environments.
- Thank you for the commitment and dedication of all of our faculty and staff @SJEeagles! We are grateful! @archatl
- Proper discernment starts with a humble surrender to the fact that the Lord is the one who calls, for His own reasons; for His own design.
- We have 18 award-winning Archdiocesan Catholic Schools in the Atlanta area that we would love for you to explore!
- Declaración del Arzobispo Hartmayer sobre el informe de McCarrick
- Concédeles Señor el descanso eterno
- Statement on Holy See’s Report on Theodore McCarrick Most Reverend José H. Gomez Archbishop of Los Angeles President, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.