- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Atlanta parishes making environmental inroads
- Bishop Shlesinger to open series on Catholic social teaching
- The joy is the richness of all cultures! After the Transitus Mass at St. Francis of Assisi-Cartersville!
- This morning I had the privilege to bless the Saint John Newman Catholic Center at the University of West Georgia and the Blessing of the Students Chapel.
- Did you know October is American Archives Month? It’s a time for archives across the United States to celebrate their collections. I thought it would be fun to kick this year off with a look at our new Interactive History Map we launched in May.
- Some fun ground stakes outside @olaschoolatl. Positive and hopeful messaging is always a good thing!
- Love seeing all these terrific Tigers in school @STMDecatur! @archatl
- May God continue to bless Archbishop Hartmayer as he guides the people of the @archatl!
- Saint Francis of Assisi abandoned a life of luxury for a life devoted to Christianity.
- New Atlanta archbishop receives vestment blessed by pope at special Mass
- Bishops to Vote for Religious Liberty Chair, Seven Committee Chairmen-Elect
- U.S. Bishop Chairman Calls for Reconsideration of End of COVID-Relief Discussions
- U.S. Bishops to Vote for Chairman of Eight Standing Committees
- U.S. Bishops’ President Welcomes Fratelli Tutti, Pope Francis’ Encyclical on Human Fraternity
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.