- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Sunday Mass dispensation extended through September 28
- Archbishop Hartmayer celebrates livestreamed Chrism Mass
- Saint Pius X is perhaps best remembered for his encouragement of the frequent reception of Holy Communion, especially by children
- As Catholics, how can we promote the common good so that every person can not only live but also thrive?
- Happy 50th anniversary of St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Norcross, which became a parish on August 25, 1970!
- I was so pleased to participate in a workshop for our archdiocesan Catholic School principals and counselors to talk about diversity, challenging racism and building stronger school communities.
- Former SJS student Max and his father officially joined the Catholic Church on the Feast of the Assumption! Congratulations, Max and Rob! #sjsathens
- Friday we celebrated our 1st school mass! Fr Mark said mass in church while our in-person and “STM at Home” students and parents participated via live-stream.
- Dispensa de misa dominical se extiende hasta el 28 de septiembre
- Arzobispo Hartmayer celebra trasmisión en vivo de Misa Crismal
- Texas Catholics encourage census participation amid pandemic
- Charity is path to perfection when done for Jesus, pope says
- U.S. Bishops’ President Prays for Life and Safety as Hurricane Laura Makes Landfall
- U.S. Bishop Chairmen Lament Additional Federal Executions
- In Wake of Kenosha Violence, U.S. Bishops’ Chairman for Committee Against Racism Urges Day of Prayer and Fasting
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.