- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Gregg’s Pantry at Decatur parish continues outreach amid pandemic
- Clement’s renovated spaces, new altar are fruits of parishioners’ labors
- Parishes find new ways to minister to the faithful
- COVID-19 is a call to live differently, pope says
- Online learning continues in Atlanta’s Catholic schools
- Lilburn students serve others with sandwiches
- What a great resource and guidance provided by Ms. Cullum @SJCS_MariettaGA- thank you for sharing with all of us @archatl!
- Pray with us every Monday at 10:00 AM! @archatl @CathSchoolsATL #StrongerTogether #Prayer
- Catholics in @archatl say prayers outside area medical facility for staff and patients. #CatholicTwitter
- Happy 140th anniversary to the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Atlanta, which was established in April 1880!
- This Thankful Thursday, our students and teachers took time to thank doctors, nurses, delivery people, first responders, grocery store workers, trash and recycling collectors, and postal workers. God bless you!
- USCCB President Calls for National Moment of Prayer on Good Friday
- U.S. Bishops’ Chairman for Domestic Justice and Human Development Praises Lawmakers for Historic Emergency Legislation on Coronavirus Relief
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.