- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Archbishop Hartmayer says Atlanta appointment is ‘like coming home’
- Atlanta’s archdiocesan schools announce closure
- Vatican closes St. Peter’s Square, Basilica to tourists through April 3
- An update on coronavirus and preventing transmission
- Marriage as a sacrament and vocation
- Lenten Recipes: from the kitchens of readers
- Throwing it back to this time last week when our long wait for a new Archbishop was finally ended!
- Congratulations to Christ Child Society of Atlanta for your spring 2019 grant award towards funding literacy programs at @SPCSchoolATL and @OLV_Tyrone
- In 2020 @archatl to welcome some 640 catechumens and 1,296 candidates into Catholic Church.
- Bishop Joel, thank you for taking such good care of us in the interim!
- Thankful for our middle school ministry. Had an incredible day praising Jesus, learning to be brave and strong, meeting new friends, dancing, finding Jesus everywhere
- Congratulations to Joe Castro, who was honored as OLA’s Youth of the Year at Mass with Bishop Konzen this past Saturday
- Annual Catholic Relief Services Collection Supports the Sanctity of Human Life and the Dignity of the Human Person
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.