- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to this week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Pope Francis names new archbishop for the Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Archbishop Hartmayer says Atlanta appointment is ‘like coming home’
- Annual Appeal calls faithful to be ‘light of the world’
- Rite of Election brings hundreds closer to the Catholic Church
- Welcome Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer, OFM, Conv.!
- (nota bene: Because of the nature of live-streaming, not everyone was able to watch the introductory news conference for Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer. We are so sorry. The good news is that we were able to post the entire conference on our Vimeo page: Introductory Press Conference for Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer, OFD, Conv.
- The Office of Catholic Schools warmly welcomes Archbishop Gregory John Hartmayer, OFM Conv., as the seventh Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
- Happy Homecoming Archbishop Hartmayer!
- @COHSTonawanda students sending best wishes to @diosav Bishop Gregory Hartmayer, class ‘69, on his appointment as archbishop of @archatl
- When the time for Pentecost was fulfilled, they were all in one place together.
- Celebrating our associate director of Religious Education, Cathy Marbury, as she retired after 27 years of service to the Archdiocese.
- Christ the King students welcomed Archbishop Hartmayer back to Atlanta!
- Pope Francis Names Bishop Gregory J. Hartmayer as Archbishop of Atlanta
- USCCB Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities Statement on U.S. Supreme Court’s Oral Argument on Abortion Case
- Pope Francis names new Archbishop of Atlanta
- Are fears about coronavirus affecting metro Atlanta church services?
- Archdiocese of Atlanta issues coronavirus advisory
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.