- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Chancery staff and clergy
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart forms community across the generations
- Leadership of retiring SVdP Georgia director praised
- More Lenten fish fry dinners announced
- Faithful to prepare for Christ at Lenten penance services
- Parish missions bring spiritual uplift during Lent
- Nuestra Fe celebrates decade of broadcast
- Catherine of Siena Church to host Faith and Love Conference
- Every month, @Pontifex announces his monthly prayer intention and requests that we include it in our personal prayers.
- Several priests in the crowd of demonstrators. They are likely singing “We Shall Overcome,” as heard in the WSB-TV video clip. 3/16/1965
- Angelique took some vacation time last week to join the Archdiocese of Atlanta on their Ad Limina Pilgrimage to Italy and wanted to share a few photos from the amazing trip.
- Did you know Canon Law outlines abstinence & fasting during Lent?
- Fr. Jeffery, along with Lourdes parish leaders, attended the Amazing Parish conference at the Chancery this week.
- Today our 7th and 8th grade celebrated #blackhistorymonth by traveling to the @TheKingCenter
- Please join us for the Mothers’ Lenten Walk on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 10:00am
- Statement from U.S. Bishops Chairman of International Justice and Peace Committee on Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan’s Pastoral Solidarity Visit to the Church in Cuba
- Statement from U.S. Bishops’ Committee on International Justice and Peace Committee on Nuclear Disarmament
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.