- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, deacons, brothers, sisters, principals, parish and chancery staff
From: Maureen Smith, Director, Office of Communications
The Office of Communications presents last week’s media coverage of the Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news and The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed them, please see below for links to last week’s featured stories:
The Georgia Bulletin
- PAC supports women with challenges of unexpected pregnancies
- Inaugural Rally 4 Life follows Mass for the Unborn
- Catholic school faculty members honored at annual education banquet
- Atlanta’s eight new deacons ‘filled with enthusiasm’
- Asian Catholics mark Lunar New Year with Masses, festivals
- A family affair for Cristo Rey honoree
- Congratulations again to Mrs. Stephanie Howe for being named Donovan’s nominee for the @archatl Archbishop’s Banquet for Education!
- We love Mary Nicolatos, STM’s Employee of the Year, who was honored last night at the Archbishop’s Banquet for Catholic Education.
- Congratulations again to OLV’s Marilyn Criscillis! Tonight she was recognized along with several other outstanding educators at the @archatl Banquet for Catholic Education.
- English Department Chair Brian Williams was honored this evening as Mercy’s Teacher of the Year at the Archbishop’s Banquet for Catholic Education.
- Congratulations Mr. Podhorez for been named @BTCatholic 2020 Archdiocese Of Atlanta Honoree at the annual Archbishop Educational Banquet
- SGA kicks off our celebration of Black History Month with this photo of Rev. William E. Calhoun
- In case you missed it, here are some photos from Deacon Grebe’s Ordination to the Permanent Diaconate this past weekend
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship Videos Inspire Catholics to Prayer and Action in Political Life, Apply Teachings of Pope Francis
- Statement from U.S. Bishops’ Chairman of International Justice and Peace Committee Upon Release of Trump Administration’s “Peace to Prosperity” Plan
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.