- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: All business managers and payroll administrators
From: Shannon Wiggins, HRMS Analyst, Office of Finance
The following updated forms and packets are available on the Human Resources webpage of https://archatl.com/offices/human-resources/business-managers-resources/.
- Extension of Benefits January 1 – June 30
- Termination Packet – Full Time
- 2020 G4
- 2020 W4
The 2020 W4 Form is very different from previous tax forms. If an employee requests to make a change to their federal withholding allowances, you might consider providing them with the sample letter included here in an effort to help them through the process.
Business managers are reminded to use the Human Resources webpage for source documents to ensure you are using the most current, updated versions.
Payroll Reminders: Payroll administrators should verify the medical and life insurance premiums being withheld each payroll.
- Medical deductions: If you process a payroll in 2020 and the medical premium deduction is not one of the ones listed below in red, it is the wrong amount and you should do a one time entry on the employee check of an adjusted amount in order to withhold the correct monthly premium accordingly.
- Life insurance deductions: The deductions for the Supplemental Life premiums increased this year (except for child). Please be sure that the deduction amount on your payroll file matches the notices sent to you recently from Rosa Montano-Parker.
It is the responsibility of the parish and/or school to be sure they are collecting the correct monthly benefit premiums, as the invoice from the Office of Finance is to be paid as presented.
If you have any questions regarding medical or life insurance premiums, please contact Rosa Montano-Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the HR Department for any other questions at email@example.com.