- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: All clergy
From: Patricia DeJarnett, Ph.D., Associate Director, Office for Divine Worship
Attached, please find the annual liturgical preparation aid for the seasons of Advent and Christmas, Year A. These are compliments of the FDLC.
- A full presider text for a Rite of Reconciliation of Several Penitents with Individual Confession and Absolution
- Alternate readings
- Sample penances
- Music suggestions
- A list of Lectionary citations for Sundays and Solemnities
- A liturgical calendar advisory for Advent and Christmas
- The Christmas proclamation
- The announcement of the dates of Easter and the movable feasts (to be proclaimed on Epiphany)
Once again, we are grateful to the International Commission on English in the Liturgy and to the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine who have given their kind permission to use their copyrighted liturgical texts.
May the beginning of another Year of Grace herald God’s peace and mercy to all.
For questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.920.7339.