- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Pastors and Business Managers
From: Michael Warren, Director of Financial Services, Office of Finance
In preparation for the impending impact of Tropical Storm Dorian, Wells Fargo has provided the following recommendations for preparing for any potential loss of power or other storm-related systems and information:
Steps to Prevent Prolonged Business Disruptions
• Account numbers: Know where to find your account numbers when you need to act by maintaining a paper copy of your account names and numbers as part of your disaster preparedness plan. As always, securely store this information to prevent its access by unauthorized individuals.
• Access to information: Keep a list of your login credentials, along with the purpose of each (for example BAI file or ACH payroll). Be sure to store this sensitive information securely.
• Cash needs: If you require coin or currency to operate, be prepared for possible bank closures and courier delays in the event of an emergency. For each business location, establish a standard emergency case order (amount and denominations) that covers several days of business operations. In the event of a pending storm or other predicted business interruption, order, retain, or confirm your emergency level of coin and currency. If you use an armored courier service, have courier contact information readily available and ask your couriers to alert you when their on-road status changes.
Product Specific Considerations
• Commercial Electronic Office (CEO ®): Keep your RSA SecurID token with you in case you need to access the CEO portal from a remote location during an emergency situation. If your token is lost or unavailable, Client Services may be able to assign you a one-time pass-code that can be used for 24 hours. If you need to sign on the portal from a different computer than you normally use, go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/com and click the Sign On button in the upper left-hand corner.
• CEO Mobile ®: In the event of a business disruption, you can access some of the CEO portal services through CEO Mobile service. Sign on to the service on your mobile device using the same credentials you use to sign on the CEO portal. Download the free app for iPhone from the Apple App Store. Download the free app for Android from the Google Play Store. For other smartphones, go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/ceo/ceo-mobile-banking/ to sign on to the service.
If you have any questions please contact me at MWarren@archatl.com or 404-‐920-‐7411.