To: Pastors, Principals, School and Ministry Development Directors, and Parish Stewardship Directors
From: Maureen Cully, Manager of Marketing and Communications, Catholic Foundation of North Georgia
The Catholic Foundation is sponsoring #iGiveCatholic on #GivingTuesday again this year. Last year exceeded all expectations with over 2900 donors raising $650,000+ for 115 parishes, schools and ministries.
#iGiveCatholic will be held on Tuesday, December 3, but preparations are beginning now.
• July 22 – Email from the Catholic Foundation to the #iGiveCatholic Administrator we have on file – if you did not receive this email, please contact us.
• August 19 – Registration opens
• September 10 – Training for new organizations – Catholic Foundation office at 10:30 a.m.
• September 18 – Training for new organizations – Chancery (room TBD) at 10:30 a.m.
Key Changes for 2019
• Good news! This year, each organization information is saved in the GiveGab’s system! When online registration opens on August 19, administrators will log in with the link sent to their email address. All you have to do is update your organization’s pictures, giving levels (both optional), and story with the project of your choosing.
• All organizations that want to participate will be required to utilize direct deposit to their own bank accounts. Direct deposit of funds enables participating organizations to safely and quickly receive the donations so that they can be put to work as soon as possible.
Immediate Next Steps
To ensure that this year’s online registration link is emailed to the correct person, we would like to verify our current administrators list as soon as possible.
If you participated last year, please “Log In” at the top right of the GiveGab website to access your profile page. Next, navigate to your “Supporters” dashboard (click here for directions.) Finally, toggle the “Admin” column to sort…those with blue keys next to their names are your administrators.
If you do not have any changes to your admin contact info, great! If you do and need to…
• Remove an administrator from your profile page, follow these instructions.
• Add an administrator to your profile page, click here for the step-by-step directions.
• Edit an administrator contact information, please email changes to email@example.com.
If your organization has moved or your primary point person has changed, please edit the address or contact information.