- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Pastors, School Principals, Parish and School Business Managers
From: Patrick Warner and Susan Shirley, Parish Support, Office of Finance
Please make plans to join us on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 for the Parish + School Insights Conference (P+SIC) from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Chancery, 2401 Lake Park Drive S.E., Smyrna, GA 30080. This bi-annual event provides up-to-date information on efficient and effective management of your parishes and schools. Come early to share a coffee and some breakfast treats, beginning at 8:15 a.m.
This current session will focus on a variety of topics targeted for several positions at parishes and schools – some highlights of the day are outlined below. All are welcome to attend. The conference is free of charge, but we do ask that you register, no later than Wednesday, June 12 by clicking the link below:
Please be sure to register all attendees from your parish so we may have an accurate attendance and food count. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-920-7408.
• Finance updates, including banking and fraud prevention
• Parish Incorporation Status and Q & A
• Claims Recap from Catholic Mutual
• Parish Life Enrichment
• Payroll Systems Update – HR Department
• Networking time over lunch – meet staff members from other parishes and discuss your common questions and business challenges
• Departmental updates from IT, Communications, Archives and Formation & Discipleship and much more…!
We look forward to seeing you all at this event!