- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Parish and School Business Managers
From: Michael Warren, Controller; Patrick Warner, Parish Accounting Manager; Susan Shirley, Parish Systems Manager; Office of Finance
Please see the following recap of presentations from the Parish + School Insights Conference (P+SIC) held on June 26, 2018.
There were 67 locations represented, including 35 SAS locations. With locations (parishes, schools, missions) not in attendance, we are presenting this recap of the topics of relevant information.
Aside from the weekly Communique, we try to include as many timely topics in our twice per year P+SIC meetings. Of the 14 topics, 10 were of interest to both parishes and schools, which we do at each of these meetings.
If you have any questions for the presenters, please contact them for further information. Please share your topic suggestions for future meetings. The next P+SIC meeting is scheduled for November 6 and 7.
The conference included:
• Updates on HR Systems, Insurance Claims, Benefits and Connect Now Accounting
• USCCB Audit Information
• ParishSOFT Roadshow
• Building a New Parish and Community
• Priest Email Project
• Information from the Catholic Foundation and the offices of Communications and Archives and Records
• Introduction of Christopher (Kit) Parker, new Executive Director of Stewardship – KParker@archatl.com, 404-920-7615
• Introduction of Andrew Lichtenwalner, new Director of the Office of Formation & Discipleship – ALichtenwalner@archatl.com, 404-920-7624