- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Pastors, Payroll Administrators, Parish and School Business Managers
From: Shannon Wiggins, HRMS Analyst, Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources (HR) will conduct two online sessions in June to introduce the new HR System to be implemented beginning later this year. Paychex will be phased out as the payroll provider for all locations and for some, the time management system as well, over a two year period.
The new system, Ultimate Software, is a robust Human Capital Management (HCM) system. It will not only replace Paychex as our payroll provider, but also include several other products and features all parishes and schools will utilize. Additional products include:
• Applicant Tracking: resumes and applications will be processed and collected online
• Onboarding: required HR documents (policy acknowledgements, medical questionnaires, W4 and G4 forms, etc.) will be completed electronically.
• Time Management: employees at all locations will record their time worked in the Ultimate Time Management system
• Benefits: employees will be able to view and make changes to their benefits online
There are two sessions being offered – Wednesday, June 6 and Thursday, June 21. During each session, HR staff will review the reasons for making the change and the process on how Ultimate Software was selected, discuss steps on changing locations to a bi weekly, withholding two week pay period and be available to answer questions.
This session was previously offered at the Chancery on February 27, 2018 and May 9, 2018. If you or someone from your location attended one of the earlier sessions, you are not required to attend either of the upcoming June sessions.
We are requesting at least one person from each location participate in one of these introductory demo sessions. If you have not attended either of the past two sessions offered, please join us on either June 6 or June 21.
Who should attend? Priests (especially pastors), deacons, business managers and payroll administrators are encouraged to attend.
To register for the June 6 session to be held from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., please click on this link: https://form.jotform.com/81225779811159
To register for the June 21 session to be held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, please click on this link: https://form.jotform.com/81484817611157