- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Pastors, Principals, Parish and School Business Managers
From: Patrick Warner, Parish Systems Manager; Susan Shirley, Parish Systems Administrator; Office of Finance
Please join us on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 for the Parish + School Insights Conference (P+SIC) from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Chancery, 2401 Lake Park Drive SE, Smyrna, GA 30080. Come early to share a coffee and some breakfast treats, beginning at 8:15 a.m.
This session will focus on a variety of topics targeted for several positions at parishes and schools – some highlights are available below. All are welcome to attend.
The conference is free of charge, but please click here to register all attendees from your parish so we may plan for attendance and food. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Shirley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Finance updates, including banking and Chart of Accounts review
• Tips and tricks for Microsoft Excel
• Enhance your web browsing experience with Easy Shortcuts
• Georgia Bulletin mailing list management
• Claims recap from Catholic Mutual
• Payroll update – Office of Human Resources
• Networking time over lunch – meet staff members from other parishes and discuss your common questions and business challenges
• Departmental updates from the offices of Information Technology, Archives and Records, Formation & Discipleship and more!
We look forward to seeing you at this event!