- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Pastors, Parish Administrators, Parish Secretaries and Bulletin Editors
From: Nancy Stoehr, Database Assistant, Office of Stewardship
Each year, Archbishop Gregory receives over 150 requests for financial assistance from dioceses, missionary groups and religious orders from around the world.
This year. the following have been chosen to participate in the 2018 Missionary Cooperative Program.
• Archdiocese of Ibadan, Nigeria
• Foundation for the Orphanage of the Virgin of Guadalupe, Washington
• Diocese of Kurenegala, Sri Lanka
• Diocese of Jackson, Mississippi
• Office for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes, Illinois
• Sister Stan’s Children, West Africa
• Order of the Piarist Fathers in the Province of Central Africa
All parishes will participate in the second collection for the Mission Cooperative Program on the weekend of June 16-17.
Please see the attached bulletin announcements. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Stewardship at 404-920-7600.