- Download PDF Version available for use with email and print distribution.
To: Priests, Deacons, Brothers, Sisters, Principals, Parish and Chancery Staff
From: Paula Gwynn Grant, Director, Office of Communications
We proudly note this week’s positive coverage of The Archdiocese of Atlanta in the news, including articles from our award-winning archdiocesan newspaper, The Georgia Bulletin.
In case you missed any, please see below for links to this week’s featured stories:
- Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory ‘s statement following the shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cartersville parish embraces faith formation of special needs students
- Father Daniel Ketter appointed Atlanta’s judicial vicar
- Brazilian parishioners grateful for service of departing priest
- Three times the best: St. John the Evangelist gets Blue Ribbon
- International stewardship speakers examine faith practices of millennials
- WABE.org/NPR Atlanta – Local faith leaders, Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory, Archdiocese of Atlanta and the Rev. Megan Johnson of the North Avenue Presbyterian church reflect on the events and discuss the role of faith leaders during these tragedies. https://www.wabe.org/episode/closer-look-atlanta-mayoral-candidates-michael-sterling-rohit-ammanamanchi/
- Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory joins anti-racism committee
- Catholic parish builds warm community ties with local police officers first published in The Georgia Bulletin
Please share this information in your bulletin, newsletters, websites and social media.