[Download PDF Version] use for email and print distribution
From: Tatiana Villa, Media and Communications Specialist
Please use the following guidelines and templates for submitting documents to the Archdiocesan Pastoral Communiqué:
Email your enclosures to: email@example.com.
• Documents must be approved by the Department Head prior to submission.
• The deadline for submission is 11:00am on Thursdays, at which time the Office of Communications will review the documents. You will be contacted if there is anything else needed to publish your request.
Memo Template and Instructions
As a reminder, the memo template can be found on the “S” Drive under the Chancery Letterhead folder and a Memo Sample can be found here.
Please use this template and remember to:
• Use Bookman Old Style font.
• Send memo as a Word document.
• Send any additional documents that will accompany the memo, such as a flyer or brochure, separate as a PDF.
Note: Parishes and/or other organizations should use their own template. See sample here.
Your announcement should always list all the following:
• Who is the announcement for?
• The date of the parish bulletin you want the announcement printed in (if applicable)
• Date and time of the event
• Address of where the event will take place
• Who to contact for more information
• The name of the Archdiocesan department sending the announcement
Announcements may not be approved without this information. Click Here for an Example Announcement.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Tatiana Villa at (404) 920-7349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.